Updates to WSEA Tutoring’s Health Procedures During Covid-19
To Our Valued Patrons,
WSEA Tutoring is committed to providing our students with the help and support they need throughout this uncertain time.
We would love the opportunity to continue supporting your child’s Learning at this time!
We are now offering both online and in-person tutoring.
Updates for In-Person Tutoring
- Masks must be worn during tutoring sessions by both child and tutor
- Parents will be asked to drop their student off at the door, there will be no waiting in the office to minimize exposure.
- Desks will be wiped down after each tutoring session and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Students will remain a safe distance away from other students
- If your child is ill please contact your tutor for a makeup session asap
- Invoicing will be done online and all payments will be digital
If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to reach out to me or your specific tutor.
Jennifer Bredberg, WSEA Tutoring Director
North Naperville Tutoring(corner of Ogden and Iroquois)
1260 Iroquois Ave
Naperville, IL 60563
Call us at 630-922-8100